At Open Gaming Solutions Inc. (OGS), we’re looking for a skilled and experienced Technical Project / Program Manager to join our team. If you’re interested in working with an innovative and progressive company that is expanding their market share, read on.
Our team has a formidable background in regulated gambling and have built a robust gaming platform that is in use by a top tier Daily Fantasy Sports site. We are growing our client base to include regulated, international gaming operators, and need to scale our team to meet the increasing demands.
As the lead Project / Program Manager, you would be involved in all aspects of planning, management and execution of our software development activities. You’ll work with clients, OGS management and delivery team members. Responsibilities are wide and varied, including:
- Account Management Tier 1 : day-to-day interaction and management of clients
- Project Management : management of programs and projects
- Scrum Master : scrum management and sprint planning
- Business Analysis : solicit and capture business, functional and technical requirements
As you master the above, there will be opportunities to take on more responsibilities such as Account Management Tier 2, Portfolio Management, Marketing and Strategic Planning.
We have a workflow process for handling incoming requests and moving them through our pipeline. Using your experience with PMO processes, you would own this – improving and enhancing while meeting client, OGS management and delivery team needs. We will give you as much rope as you can handle!
- PMP certified or in the process of obtaining PMP certification
- 3+ years as a Project Manager in the IT sector
- Strong understanding of PMO processes
- Strong understanding of IT software development lifecycles
- Experience in Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Strong ability to solicit and document business, functional and technical requirements
- Exceptional organization, communication and documentation skills
If you have skills and experience in the above; like working closely at a high-speed with small teams; are passionate about your work; and take accountability for your commitments, we want to hear from you. If you are a sports fan and believe a team’s success is put above any individual, we really want to hear from you.
We are based in Kamloops, BC and you would be working onsite with the team at our downtown office. This full-time position is open to people in the Kamloops vicinity or those that are planning to relocate here.
Want to be more than a cog in the machine? Please contact us!